Hoover City Schools

Documents Required

1.      Proof of residency (either a lease or recorded deed)

2.     Current utility bill (water, power or gas)

3.     Birth certificate

4.   Social Security card (voluntary)

5.     State of Alabama ImmPrint Immunization Record

6.     Withdrawal slip from previous school (for grades 9 – 12)

7.     Custody documents, if applicable

Contact Webmaster

Hoover City Schools
2810 Metropolitan Way, Hoover, Ala. 35243

If you need assistance accessing content on this website, please call 205-439-1000

Get Adobe Reader